Inbound Marketing Specialist Job Overview
We want you to come in as an inbound marketing specialist, an expert in attracting people through inbound marketing tactics and strategies.
In the constantly evolving digital world of swiping right or left on our phones, impressions are everything (especially the first one) – and that’s what we specialize in – we develop, grow, and increase the number of people that encounter the HR, Payroll, and HCM brands we partner with and try to come away with raving fans.
In short, we’re MAD about growth, we’re Marketing All Day!
Inbound Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company and our partners / clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads throughout the sales funnel until ultimately becoming customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help accomplish.
Responsibilities for Inbound Marketing Specialists
- Build and manage a rich content / editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new payroll leads, including marketing qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and HCM lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Inbound Marketing Specialist Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Inbound Marketing Specialist Perks:
- PAID – easy as that, how much is all depending on your existing experience
- Growth - you're getting in on the ground floor of a really cool startup, so you'll be able to dive into a ton of stuff, which means...
- Upward Mobility - we’re not scared to commit if you’re not – do GREAT work and you’ll get a sweet career path, Inbound Marketing Part Timer -> Inbound Marketing Specialist -> Inbound Marketing Coordinator -> Inbound Marketing Manager -> Inbound Marketing Director -> Vice President, Inbound Marketing
- Snacks – from healthy stuff to the junk, we keep "the cabinets" pretty stocked.
- EVEN MORE PAID - Make our clients happy, help grow our business, and we’ll gladly pay you more.
- A MAD awesome future – whether it’s with us or someone else, every relationship we build is based on trust, friendship, ethics, and results. And if you uphold these values, we’ll support your future however we can.
SOOOO - Are you MAD enough to grow businesses, while growing yourself, with us? Hit us up however you want to let us know why we should think you’re MAD enough.