In the constantly evolving digital world of swiping right or left on our phones, impressions are everything (especially the first one) – and that’s what we specialize in – we develop, grow, and increase the number of people that encounter the HR, Payroll, and HCM brands we partner with and try to come away with raving fans.
In short, we’re MAD about growth, we’re Marketing All Day!
MAD Social Media Marketing Job Description:
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
MAD Social Media Marketing Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MAD Social Media Marketing Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media marketing software for HR (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
MAD Social Media Marketing Perks:
- PAID – easy as that, depending on your existing experience you can expect $10-$16 / Hour
- Growth - you're getting in on the ground floor of a really cool startup, so you'll be able to dive into a ton of stuff, which means...
- Upward Mobility - we’re not scared to commit if you’re not – do GREAT work and you’ll get a sweet career path, Social Media Marketing Part Timer -> Social Media Marketing Hacker Specialist -> Social Media Marketing Coordinator -> Social Media Marketing Manager -> Social Media Marketing Director -> Vice President, Social Media Marketing
- Snacks – from healthy stuff to the junk, we keep "the cabinets" pretty stocked.
- EVEN MORE PAID - Make our clients happy, help grow our business, and we’ll gladly pay you more.
- A MAD awesome future – whether it’s with us or someone else, every relationship we build is based on trust, friendship, ethics, and results. And if you uphold these values, we’ll support your future however we can.
SOOOO - Are you MAD enough to grow businesses, while growing yourself, with us? Contact us however you want to let us know why we should think you’re MAD enough.